One big problem facing the HVAC industry is the lack of enough well-trained professional technicians. HVAC service technicians who are poorly trained end up doing shoddy installation and maintenance jobs and are the main reason why consumers have to spend so much money on frequent repairs on their HVAC units at home. For superior installation and maintenance services for your HVAC unit, you should ask for a NATE-certified service technician. NATE-certified technicians offer superior installation and maintenance services for HVAC systems.
What is NATE?
NATE is an organization that provides various certification tests to assess their knowledge of HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) systems. A NATE certification is an indication that the technician has the requisite knowledge and skills to install, repair and maintain HVAC systems. Even though NATE does not directly employ or supervise HVAC technicians or even endorse their work, a NATE-certified technician is capable of delivering a service level that a less-well trained technician cannot match.
Benefits of Using a NATE Technician
There are several benefits that come with using the services of a NATE-certified Technician, including:
• You end up paying lower utility bills through proper installation and maintenance of your HVAC system.
• Work done by a NATE-certified service technician results in fewer warranty returns and callbacks.
• The highly skilled technicians perform their work fast and efficiently
• Your HVAC installation or maintenance is done right the first time.
• Your HVAC equipment runs at peak efficiency.
• You receive valuable advice about your HAVC equipment from the technician which can save you a lot of money on future repairs.
• You enjoy greater peace of mind.
A survey done on homeowners regarding how they rated HVAC services by NATE-certified and non-NATE certified HVAC technicians revealed that:
• 84% of homeowners who had worked with a NATE-certified contractor said that they would select the same contractor compared to 71% of those who had worked with non-NATE certified contractors.
• 68% of homeowners were extremely satisfied with the work of a NATE-certified contractor compared to 44% for non-Nate certified technicians
• 66% of rooms worked on by NATE-certified technicians heated or cooled as expected compared to 49% for the other group.
Homeowners sometimes think that they have gotten themselves a good deal by hiring a cheaper HVAC technician who is not NATE-certified. While this might work in the short-term, it usually turns out to be false economy.
If you need the services of HVAC Company that only employs NATE-certified technicians, call us today and let us take care of all your HVAC installation and maintenance jobs.